Welcome FieldTrips Participants!
This page is dedicated to information for the Plant Forward Cooking Class on June 12, 2021. Not registered? You can sign up here.
I am so thrilled that you are here and will be joining me for Plant Forward Meals for Everyone! You are welcome to cook along with me, or just kick back and relax to learn more about plant forward cooking.
Below you can download the ingredients shopping list and recipe ebook with 12 plant forward recipes.
If you are cooking along with me, please have the following prepared prior to the start of class:
- Preheat oven to 425F/220C
- Have all ingredients out on the counter
- Wash produce – but no need to chop. We’ll chop everything together during class.
Tools you’ll need:
- Sheet pan and parchment paper or silpat mat
- Whisk, immersion blender, or blender for tortilla batter
- Cutting board and knife
- Wire cooling rack
- Non-stick skillet
- General kitchen equipment: bowls, measuring cups/spoons or scale, mixing spoons, etc.
If you have any questions prior to the start of class, please feel free to contact me at: maggie @alternativedish.com. I am looking forward to our time together!