Cauliflower Ceviche makes a great appetizer with tortilla chips or as a side dish at your next meal.
- 3 cups diced cauliflower (about 1 small head) stems and florets
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 small limes)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Tortilla Chips, for serving
Combine all ingredients except avocado and cilantro in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly to coat with lime juice. Add the avocado and cilantro and toss gently, taking care not to mash the avocado.
Cover and chill for at least one hour and up to 12 hours. Serve with tortilla chips as a side dish with tacos, or on top of a green salad. ENJOY!
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 216mg | Potassium: 606mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 555IU | Vitamin C: 42.8mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.7mg